Bylaw Updates – Vintage Computing Additions1 min read
During the February meeting the body approved the new language to add in the vintage computing group to SMARC. We were supposed to vote on this in March, but I forgot to post it after the meeting for review. So, here is the post and we’ll vote on it in April unless the body unanimously approves to go ahead and vote in March during our normal March meeting.
Article VI, section 1, subsection B, paragraph vi, addition of section h
h. Vintage Computing Cordinator
1) Shall be responsible for cordinating events and activities related to Vintage Computing group of SMARC.
2) Shall be responsible for assisting Secretary in maintining a list of assets related to vintage computing.
3) Shall be responsible for maininting accounts, passwords and access to any utilitiy, site or other for use in the vintage computing group of SMARC.
4) Shall be responsible for advertising information about this group of SMARC to the community and maintain relationship with those in the community.
5) Other duties as the President designates.