Due to the deteriorating conditions the decision was made to postpone/cancel the SMARC meeting today. As temperatures continue to drop we felt it best to err on the side of safety for our members. Please be safe if you have to be out on the road as conditions are forecasted to worsen throughout the rest of the evening.
On the behalf of Southwest Missouri Amateur Radio Club we wish you all a safe and Happy Holidays. If we plan to reschedule the meeting we will post any updates as they develop.